• It protects and enhances physical structure of soil, develops the plant roots well, increases crop.
• It increases product quality.
• It enriches soil with its rich macro and micro food stuffs.
• It does not pollute soil because of its characteristic of environment friendly. It provides to enhance the soil polluted with chemical materials, agricultural pesticides and continuing much heavy metal.
• The necessity for chemical manuring and drip irrigation manuring decreases.
• It increases holding water capacity of soil. Because of that count of watering decreases.
• It increases the airing capacity of soil, it makes feeding soil easy.
• It effects development of the plant positively, it accelerates that.
• It decreases the risk of erosion. Because it has a role in aggregation of pieces on soil.
• It prevents to occur pressed soil. It provides to occur pressed layers on soil so it can be processed easily.
• It prevents to decrease microorganism in soil, provides to be biological balance. These microorganisms increase food stuffs’s benefits in soil, make getting by plant easy.
• It organizes pH and heat of soil.
• Its effect is long, because of that less manure can be used in the following year from manuring.
Why Organic Manure?
The land that agriculture is done on for many years, has become poor because of usually using chemical manures ve agricultural pesticides, so has become unproductive.
Accumulating sand occurs on the top side and pressed layers occurs on the bottom side of the soil that is poor of organic substances. The soil’s capacity of holding water decreases, airing and easily-feeding becomes difficult. The number of watering soil increases. Also microorganisms that provide biological balance decrease and getting and using feeding elements in soil by plant is prevented. Macro or micro plant feeding substances and organic substances, that are deficient or insufficient in soil, must be provided to make productive and characteristic soil.
Chemical manures start to damage the structure of soil in time because of consisting of filling materials (lime etc.) being much more than active substance proportionately. Because of that Organic manure should be used, extreme chemical manuring should be refused.